New guy with DTPro...Needs help! from the pros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy with DTPro...Needs help! from the pros

Sorry, But im alittle new to this emulation thing. I bought DTPro last night, read all the "help" docs. and got a couple of my Securom games going very pleased!:wink: Well I was having so much fun with this program I loaded up "COD" and couldnt make a image Safedisc 3, protection on it. Do I need to do something "special" with this game to make a image?? When i started the process I got a large llist of read errors??

Thanks, Chris

Read errors are normal on Safedisc protected CD's. Just let them finish, and the image will work fine. If you have any problems playing from an image, just use Y.A.S.U. to mask the drives.

Comment

If you are a customer, why don't you post is the customer forum?
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

His access hasn't been probably activated yet. DT devs are a lil' bit busy at the moment
        Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
        Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
        Schreibt mir eine PN!
        If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
          Read errors are normal on Safedisc protected CD's. Just let them finish, and the image will work fine. If you have any problems playing from an image, just use Y.A.S.U. to mask the drives.
          Thanks, did what you said, now all is good:wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
            If you are a customer, why don't you post is the customer forum?
            Did I overlook something?? "customer forum" ?? I bought DTPro late last night but know nothing of this?

Comment

Wait until an admin grant you access.
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
              X