No announcement yet.

Initialzation error 0? Kernel Debugger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initialzation error 0? Kernel Debugger?

Daemon tools has been working great for the last few months for me. I boot up my pc this morning and i keep getting an "initialization error 0. This program requires at least windows 2000 with SPTD 1.43 or higher. Kernel Debugger must be deactivated". Im running windows XP home and i just used Daemon tools yesterday. Whats kernel debugger and how do i deactivate it?

Try updating your SPTD to v1.50.

Need to mount or create an image? DAEMON Tools software is here at your service. Choose from laconic Lite, powerful Ultra or old but gold Pro and try for free.

Comment

No Way!

I have the same problem.

However, I first had the "reboot" issue, always being prompted to reboot my computer over and over again to install DT. So I removed SPTD from the registry and installed DT in SAFE MODE after first installing SPDT separately (all in SAFE MODE). Afterwards I restarted in normal mode.

I have Windows XP MCE SP2.

After restarting, I had no problems first. However, after the second restart, I got the error message" Initialization error 0" as above.

I restored the system to a previous state. There is just no way to run DT on my system!

Comment

Working...
      X