DTPRO4.10 doesn't work with Tages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTPRO4.10 doesn't work with Tages

I have installed Panzer Elite Action. This game has Tages as protection. When I mounted image from my DVD in MDS/MDF appears this message:please insert original CD. I have tried with all emulations on but the result is the same. I have WinXP SP2 as OS. Maybe because I have MDS without DPM with high precision but only normal MDS (some people a log months ago told me in Tages it's not necessary DPM like in Starforce is it true?) or maybe I still use HD ATA instead of SATA? I can't understand why DTPRO doesn't work with this kind of protection? Anyone know the problem?Thanks

DT Pro does work for this game. It is enough to use Tages profile and then creating image.

Have you installed Tages driver?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Was the image created with DT Pro? I may be misinterpreting this, but to me it looks like you're only trying to mount an older image (created before DT Pro was released).
      Tages images can only work if they are created with DT Pro using the Tages profile.

Comment

The image with normal MDS without DPM was created with Alcohol 120. Only a question if I create my image now with DTPro using Tages profile must select DPM high precision or not in profile???

Comment

Create your image in DT Pro using Tages profile. High DPM is most likely not required.
          Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

so the title of this post is misleading to say the least...

Comment

Originally Posted by ß View Post
              so the title of this post is misleading to say the least...
              it is!

dt pro works perfectly for me. created an image of anno1701 using compression (reduced image size marginally) and DPM high precision (may be not necessary at all).

was able to mount the image in dt (not even dt pro) and run the game ...

Comment

DT Pro 4.11.0291 vs Tages

Originally Posted by Traianos View Post
                I have installed Panzer Elite Action. This game has Tages as protection. When I mounted image from my DVD in MDS/MDF appears this message:please insert original CD. I have tried with all emulations on but the result is the same. I have WinXP SP2 as OS. Maybe because I have MDS without DPM with high precision but only normal MDS (some people a log months ago told me in Tages it's not necessary DPM like in Starforce is it true?) or maybe I still use HD ATA instead of SATA? I can't understand why DTPRO doesn't work with this kind of protection? Anyone know the problem?Thanks

I think only DT Pro 4.11.0291 would work on a Tages protected disc.

But I could be wrong you know.
                You can try asking someone with more experience with the software.
                I also have a Tages protected game and 4.10 did not work although the image was created with it with Tages as the selected profile.
                It produced an MDS file with DPM set to high/maximum...

Comment

@Su-27FlankerB

You do realise you are answering a post that is over 6 months old?

Comment

Actually, it's more like 5 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X