Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTools Pro out of function

Hi there,
    Ijust installed DT Pro and so far all went fine.
    But when I try to add a drive, just nothing happens.
    When I try 2 mount an image I get the masage:

"DAEMON Tolls Pro Treiberfehler:12-"

Any ideas??

Goto Device Manager and look for Yellow marked CD/DVD Drives, reinstall the cd rom driver for these drives from Windows/inf Folder.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

No yellow marked CD/DVD Drives in there.

But I foud out sth. new.
      I only cann add drives by using virtual divice manager in DTP main Prog. and even then I can see the drives only when I restarted DT. These new drives also have no device letter, which makes them invisible and unmountable. giving them a letter is also impossible, just gives another driver error.
      The DTP drives are installed as other devices in my device manager but without markes. manually reinstalling their drivers from Win/inf solves the problem and the device is available.

But causes these errors, my vista or is that a DTbug cuz this pocedure is really annoying.

Comment

Pretty old Windows problem, MS never solved.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I never had this problem before, with no other windows and no other DTools even with Vista.
          Through this problem DTP causes another bug now: when I restart win all images are mounted as they should but in my computer, the drives just show that a disc is mounted, but no icon and no name. e.g.

DVD-device (H: )
          0 bytes free of 6.11GB

instead of

DVD-device (H: )
          JADE_EMPIRE
          0 bytes free of 6.11GB

So I dunno which game is in which drive, but the emulation still seems to work. Crappy Vista

Comment

Working...
          X