Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with creating GTA San andreas image

Hello!
    I am new here so I wan to say Hi to everyone! I did not create this thread just for that, though. I have problems creating image of GTA San andreas. I created image using Alcohol 120%. I did use RMPS emulation and High DPM checking. When I try to start the game using Daemon tools v4.08HE it pops up following error message:

"Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original disc in another drive E:."

Then I tried to launch it again, but now with YASU 1.2 cloaked. Cursor changes to disc icon and after few second following error message pops up:

"Original disc could not be found or authenticated"

I am out of ideas. What should I do to get this working?
    Last edited by Poro; 08.07.2007, 11:51.

Bad image. It seems you haven't tried to lower your DPM speed (link in my sig).
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

How can I do that? When I insert my San Andreas DVD to drive, I lose options. Here is a pic. As you can see I can't change almost anything.

Here is a pic without DVD in the drive. As you can see, I have changed the profile to SecuROM which I can't do with disc in the drive.

I have the latest Alcohol 120% trial. What is wrong?

Comment

Nothing is wrong. Just make the settings i told you.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

San andreas is securom protected.When cloaking with YASU cloak only for securom.If you leave also the safedisk option and cloak it is possible not to work.I had such problems with call of juarez which is also securom protected.

Comment

Working...
          X