Nhl 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl 07

I bought NHL 07 and everytime I begin to play a game, the game freezes and the characters turn into "ghosts" (colour becomes negative and only outlines show). My computer surpasses all of the system requirements and I don't have trouble with other games but I have been having problems reading discs (I have a 16x DVD drive)

I thought that maybe I should try to create an image and mount it so I created a NEW thing in PowerISO and I added all the files on the game disc and then I saved it as an iso. Then I used PowerISO to mount it but I changed my mind and used DAEMON to mount it but I don't know what to do next... I went to my computer and the NHL logo appears on a new drive but nothing happens when I click on it and I tried to "Explore"...and hit "Autorun" but nothing happens. Also, I clicked on the logo and it says I need a CD (but the whole point is NOT to use a CD...)

What is wrong? Is my image bad, or did I mount it wrong? I can't even install the game.

Also do I need a ** ** *****?

Thanks

ISO doesnt include protection informations. Create image with Daemon Tools Pro/Alcohol 52/120% and Safedisc profile, start yasu and cloak and start game again.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
    X