Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image works with 3.47 but not 4.09 HE

Hi all,
    I recently upgraded daemon tools from 3.47 to 4.09 b/c I got vista. However, it seems as though 4.09 does not allow old images to be detected. The program I am trying to use is Primal Pictures Anatomy: Foot and Ankle, but after installing the program, the program will not run as it states the cd-rom cannot be found. I attempted in burning the image but it did not work either.

Is this a problem with the new daemon tools or is it just the image? I checked the .exe file and it is infected with Safedisk. I tried cleaning it but it did not have any effect.

Before installing vista, the image worked perfectly using 3.47 and windows xp. I don't want to have a dual boot... Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Primal Pictures 3D anatomy discs

Why don't you try contacting Primal Pictures. I had the same problem with one of my anatomy discs and after speaking to the techsupport people, I was offered an alternative until the Vista issue is resolved

Comment

update

hey i was going through the same issue wondering if you were able to fix the problem or what you had to do to mount the images

Comment

@DCtobebaby

You should try the latest version 4.30.1
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
        X