Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor bug with dual monitor setup

Hello,
    I have the following problem with DT pro with my dual monitor setup (1st monitor 1280*1024, 2nd monitor 1024*768), nvidia 6800 Ultra AGP):

When I minimize DT pro on monitor 1, after re-maximizing, it definitely does not maximize (It looks rather like 1024*768 and is fixed to the left upper corner of the monitor). I have to push the "maximize" button twice to get it back to full window size.

On monitor 2 everything is ok.

However, just a minor problem.
    Tschens

Originally Posted by Tschens Brems View Post
    Hello,
    I have the following problem with DT pro with my dual monitor setup (1st monitor 1280*1024, 2nd monitor 1024*768), nvidia 6800 Ultra AGP):
    When I minimize DT pro on monitor 1, after re-maximizing, it definitely does not maximize (It looks rather like 1024*768 and is fixed to the left upper corner of the monitor). I have to push the "maximize" button twice to get it back to full window size.
    On monitor 2 everything is ok.
    However, just a minor problem.
    Tschens
    This Problem still exists with the newest video drivers and the DT pro version ...216.

Comment

Same problem with 4.10.219. I can reproduce this problem only when my 2 monitors are set to different resolutions.

Comment

Working...
      X