PC Freezes after Mounting ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Freezes after Mounting ISO

I am having a problem with the newest version fo daemon tools. Currently I am running:

Vista Ultimate on a Centrino Duo @ 1.67 GhZ
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600
    2GB of RAM

What happens is that after I mount these images I get the autoplay notice and as soon as I attempt to run the game or the setup screens my computer locks up.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the ISO's as I have the original CD's I made them from and running from the CD works perfectly normal. I tried to make new ISO's from the CD's again to see if that would make a difference but there was no change. I just don't like hauling all my CD's with me so I want to leave them virtually organized on my hard drive.

If anyone knows a solution to this problem that would be greatly appreciated. I know someone asked a similar question just previously but it seemed different because mine does not lock up instantly, only when I try to run something off of the ISO.

Is this a problem with Vista (they all worked on my old XP computer) and ISO game images? Or am I missing a setting simply. Thanks to anyone who can help.

If you use intel RAID ensure you use newest drivers, if it still fails wait for fix/workaround as this issue is currently under investigation.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Thank you, how do I find if I am using Intel RAID exactly?

Comment

Try Everest
        Just click "Jetzt herunterladen" ^^
        Didn't find an english download link.

Comment

Their homepage

Comment

Well, I love programms
            which must not be installed
            therefore I have uploaded
            the latest Everest Version
            which has this great