Getting error when trying to run SH4WP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting error when trying to run SH4WP

Good evening everyone, this is my first time on these forums, so I dont quiet know where to post this. Im trying to run Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific and when the game loads, it says there is a conflict with the emulation software.

I thought, Ok, time to update deamon tools. Haven't done so for at least a year now. Im running windows 64-bit. I try to download the 64bit software, and when the I try to run it, it says "Internal setup error, please contact support" or something to that extent. Ive tried rebooting, doesn't fix it. If anyone can help with this I would be most grateful, thank you all in advance for your help.

Please install SPTD v1.50 first:
    Need to mount or create an image? DAEMON Tools software is here at your service. Choose from laconic Lite, powerful Ultra or old but gold Pro and try for free.

Then run Daemon Tools v4.09.1 installer after reboot.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Well, that helped me with my instillation error, however, I still get the "Conflict with Emulation Software Detected" error when I try to run the game. Should I just download the thing all over again?

Comment

Try Y.A.S.U to avoid this message.

Comment

Thank you so much, the YASU thing did the trick, got back from work and been playin for hours now

Comment

Working...
          X