Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No configuration Settings tab?

Hello,

I've been trying to change some of the settings, and checked the help files for that. I found what I was looking for here:

The only problem is, there's no such "properties" tab! I can only access the "Virtual Device Manager" from the main menu (and the "preferences" but it's not what i need...) and It opens the only the "Virtual Device Manager" without any other tab.

To sum it up, I can't find the direct access to "configuration settings" window as it's shown here: http://www.daemonpro-help.com/ConfigurationSettings and therefore I can't use the "properties" tab.

Any help on how to access "configuration settings" would be appreciated.

Rightclick on a virtual device
    and choose "Set device parameters..."
    or "Properties" (Alt+Enter).

The screenshots from the help
    files seem to be from an earlier version
    cause I can't find these tabs, too.

Comment

Thanks for you answer, although it didn't help me much....

Here is what i get after right click and "properties":

As you can see, no upper tabs are there.

I need the configuration settings window to control settings i need like the one's related to minimize to tray on start and on close, and others which doesn't appear anywhere - not on the "preferences" option and not on the DT agent. I like the old DT which I could control everything from the tray, but still without auto-starting it on windows startup and stuff like that. And the only right place to do that is that configuration settings window which I can't find.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, although it didn't really help...
        There are still no upper tabs even when i try your suggestion.

I just need to access the configuration settings to control settings like minimization to tray on start and close of the program, and other settings which doesn't appear anywhere else in DT Pro, not even on "preferences" where it should be.
        The only option to do that is that configuration settings window, but as said - I can't find a way to access it.

Any additional help would be great.

Comment

Oh, now I actually do understand
          your problem and I see that I
          also don't have this "Preferences"
          tab.

I think this tab has been
          removed in release version.

Maybe a developer can tell us
          more.

Comment

OK, thanks, I'll wait for their reply. And sorry for the double-post.

Comment

I'd be glad if you
              could inform me about
              that reply because I
              also want to know now
              how to change these
              preferences.

Comment

Sure, but I can't see anyone here replying so far except of you...

Comment

No configuration settings DT Pro

I was as confused as yourself. Had a couple of exchanges with DT Support and answer is quite simple. The Configuration Settings have moved out of DT Pro into the DT Pro Agent. So Go to program menu find DAEMON Pro and Start the Tools agent. Then all will become clear. Starting the agent gives you the tray icon with all its features.

Comment

Working...
                  X