hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Im new in using Daemon tools and yasu.So, could somebody explain to me how do I mount a image with daemon tool and use YASU tool?
    To be exact I bought the new Splinter Cell Double Agent and it requires daemon tools with YASU and I dont have a clue how to use it.

let me get this straight...
    You "bought" Splinter Cell Double Agent and the game says it "requires" Daemon-Tools & YASU?
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
      let me get this straight...
      You "bought" Splinter Cell Double Agent and the game says it "requires" Daemon-Tools & YASU?
      Where did you learn to read? or where did he write that the game says that it req Daemon tools and YASU? He wrote that he bougth the game and that the game requiers YASU to run with Daemon-Tools. Mostly probably because the game has blacklisted DT? xD

It's easy to use YASU. Just start YASU and press cloak, dont be afraid if you get an error message just uncloak and cloak it again. Make sure that you've turned on all the emulations options in Deamon-Tools too.

Comment

Hi sYk0, how are you? Before this thread gets locked and poster banned I just thought I'd ask you whether you found some bugs in YASU 1.3 and thus had to postpone release date or whether it was bug-free and we can expect it to be released soon
        "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"

Comment

Well, he bought the new splinter cell with a nfo in it and maybe it was rarred
          Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
          Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
          Schreibt mir eine PN!
          If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by RedLink View Post
            [blablabla]
            Where DID you learn to read?

Originally Posted by Darx View Post
            [...]I bought the new Splinter Cell Double Agent and it requires daemon tools with YASU[..]
            Nothing more to say...
            ... is big in Ireland.

Comment

Originally Posted by RedLink View Post
              Make sure that you've turned on all the emulations options in Deamon-Tools too.
              sorry - this is bullshit.

here a explanation from copytrooper:

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
              [...] Also no emulation is required while playing from image. The emulations are intended to emulate special protection checks on written media only (e.g. weak and defect sectors for SafeDisc etc.).

btw: i dont think SCDA blacklistet YASU, because its a bit old now. Update DT, SPTD and YASU and play it.
              Upgrade your programs:
              DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

SCDA uses Securom 7.27.0014
                protection and therefore should
                be no problem for YASU.

(Me is currently fevered
                to new version)

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
                  you made my day

never lought better and louder

Comment

Ok,
                    Whom here thinks I can't read?
                    Or do you think I did the 1st post justice?
                    Mail:
                    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

well, i think, you did a very good answering

Comment

Working...
                      X