Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez, thanks a lot

Operating System: win xp
    Burning Software: it doesnt friking matter does it?
    Anti-virus Software: the one im regretting not using on this crap
    DAEMON Tools Version: the newest one...

Thanks for the excellent program which gives u virtual drives! Good thing it does that because its wrecked my REAL CD and DVD Drives. I saw this post in one of the other forums buts you gave a detailed description how to NOT fix the problem at all because i have no idea by what you mean check the things in the reg because when i got to the area of the reg u wanted me in the names you gave didnt exist, wat do u mean by CHECK them? they are called 001, 002, 003. Can some one please tell me how to get my CD drives back so I can remove this hideous virus in discuise from my brand new computer which is now screwed?

The reason we require certain fields (os, antivirus, burning apps) to be filled in is because they DO matter. We cannot help you unless you help us a bit. Furthermore, please elaborate on how your cdroms are broken.

Comment

I have no antivirus. problem =

Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

for my CD Writer/Reader and...

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

for my DvD Reader...

btw thx for quick reply.

Comment

Right-click the cdrom drive(s) in device manager and click uninstall. Then right-click the root computer and click "Scan for hardware changes". Also uninstall any other devices that have exclamation marks.

Comment

K, Thanks man, i thaught about that neways but i read something about not to remove them without correcting the reg. ty 4 help.

Comment

Working...
          X