Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• activation problems

i am having trouble with daemon tools pro staying activated,
    after installing about 2 or 3 programs i have to reactivate DT pro.

and also after installing my usb key i have to reactivate it again.

you have put alot of time and effort to make a good program but the anti priacy protection is corsing alot of problems.

only one other program does this is alcohol 120, but DT Pro does it 10 times more, it is frustrating that i may go back to normal daemon tools.

also it is stated that there has been 2 updates sence the release, but every time i check for updates there has been none.

You have to login to your account, select "My Purchases", and Revoke your existing license for it to show you the update.

Comment

Originally Posted by philipk View Post
      i am having trouble with daemon tools pro staying activated,
      after installing about 2 or 3 programs i have to reactivate DT pro.
      and also after installing my usb key i have to reactivate it again.
      you have put alot of time and effort to make a good program but the anti priacy protection is corsing alot of problems.
      only one other program does this is alcohol 120, but DT Pro does it 10 times more, it is frustrating that i may go back to normal daemon tools.
      also it is stated that there has been 2 updates sence the release, but every time i check for updates there has been none.
      I dont have any activation issues but my system securities ie: spyware terminator and spyware doctor do not like DT Pro.. also i to noticed that the main page says theres been 2 updates my disc-tools acc. does not say this nor the auto updater in the program??

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
        You have to login to your account, select "My Purchases", and Revoke your existing license for it to show you the update.
        *sigh*

Comment

Working...
        X