Strange behavior Tomb Raider anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange behavior Tomb Raider anniversary

i have made an image on my ethernet drive (ndas device freecom 500Gb with latest ximeta drivers for it) and i could play the game for a few days without any problems by using yasu 7060 version.
    then i have bought the non pro version of DT and installed it on my pc.(yes i would help you to get on with the good work )
    when i try to start the game, i get the message of securom "conflict with emulation software", and i have tryed the newer version af yasu with no result.
    from my other computer i was able to play the game like i always could (from the ethernet disk)
    i have created a new image with high mesuring dvd at 1X, with no result.(on my ethernet disk)
    when i put the image on the HDD of the computer were i have installed DT and yasu, and i mount the image from that HDD into DT, everything works fine, but when i unmount it and mount the same image from my ethernet disk it fails and i get the securom message.(the images are identical, checked with beyound compare)
    ???
    But now, by coinsidence i have moved the image from the map games on my ethernet drive to the file musik on that ethernet drive and i put it back were it was again.
    at this point i mount the image from the ethernet drive to DT again and yes, the game starts without the securom message ???
    that was very strange, but now it is working again.
    all these things happend while i wrote down this message, because i thought that there was something wrong with ......i dont now.
    i wil tel you if something changes, so far so good.
    (sorry for my bad english)

Originally Posted by tbpot View Post
    i have made an image on my ethernet drive (ndas device freecom 500Gb with latest ximeta drivers for it) and i could play the game for a few days without any problems by using yasu 7060 version.
    then i have bought the non pro version of DT and installed it on my pc.
    So, before you installed DT, what did you use to mount the image and run the game?
    Did you get the latest version of the Daemon Tools lite? (the non-pro version)

Did you install anything else like Blindwrite or Nero virtual drives? Securom bans Blindwrite, if BW is in your computer, some images just won't run at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by sorensen721 View Post
      Did you install anything else like Blindwrite or Nero virtual drives? Securom bans Blindwrite, if BW is in your computer, some images just won't run at all.
      Only Blindwrite's EZ-Play needs to be disabled. I still have Blindwrite on my PC and don't have any problems running SecuROM protected games.

Comment

Working...
      X