Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem: .mds file in vista 32, pls help

hello!

i have a really frustrating problem. i recently bought a notebook with vista 32 bit. when i installed daemon tools there was all correct. i also was able to open some images (.iso) and .mds files. but now i have a big problem. there are two programs and both are saved as .mds files (with .mdf). the auto play is okay and in the explorer they also exist. but when i press "start" (for example in the autoplay or in the explorer) nothing happens. for two seconds there is the sand clock pic but then it stops! do somebody know why this is? (i was able to install the programms before...)

i have vista 32 bit, daemon tools 4.9 and the programms are started as vista and all other microsoft systems (i do not know the english word..). the last time one program luckily was able to start, but this was only one time!!! i tried with all emulation options.

thx for help,
    eandi

problem solved

hello...

yeah..i am so happy! i was able to solve the problem.

you have to close the whole daemon tool, then right click on the daemon tools main data file and chose options. then click "start as admin". now all is okay. ;-)

nice regards,
    andy

Comment

uu...

*grrr*

it is to become desperate!! it was only a lucky our i think. now it is not working any more. do somebody know why? i am at the end of my latin. xD

nr andy

Comment

something more..

hi...

i still have something more...perhaps some of you had the same problem. it is stronghold 2. i patched it to the newest version 1.3.1. to start it, and when i run the backup file with daemon tool, the autoplay of the game is poping up. then i press start and then my machine is working and working and working. when i start the task manager i see in processes stronghold 2 how it is using 50% of my cpu. but the prog is not open???

Comment

Working...
        X