Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install problems and other problems

I need some help with my Daemon Tools

First because of some troubles (those problems further down) I am trying to install the lastest version of Daemon Tools.
    I have got passed the "Error, please contact with support." problem, but now my computer can't unistall the old version of Daemon Tools. How can I fix this?
    I can't uninstall in any way what I know, except removing all the files (witch I'm not going to do)

And the problems it all started about is because of a ISO-file I downloaded
    It seems to be fine, but when I mount it and try to start it, it says that it has occured a problem when trying to transfer the file 'G:\AutoRun.exe' from the media, and if I want to try again or not. If I try, it comes up again, and if I cancel I get the usual yes or no. But after that it says:

Topic: C:\Docume~1\Daniel~1\Local~1\Temp\Autorun.exe

The Speciefied file was not dound.

Can you people please help me with my problems?

Install SPTD 1.50 first. After doing that install DT.
    Next time use the search function!

Comment

Originally Posted by korn2006 View Post
      Install SPTD 1.50 first. After doing that install DT.
      Next time use the search function!
      Well, that would be a good help if I haven't done that already, but I have installed SPTD 1.50, and it do not work anyway because my computer can't get rid of the old version

You see, I have tried to look through the most of the forums here to find a solution, but I haven't

Comment

Remove SPTD layer manually then, see thread about You must reboot after previous operation in common problems and solutions forum for manual removal procedure.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X