Virtual CD Burner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual CD Burner?

Does anyone have a virtual drive that lets me treat it like a CD Burner. I want to rip my Sony Connect music off but dont want to waste the CDs I just want to tell it to burn to a virtual burner then I can mount the file in deamon and rip to MP3/WMA files.

Before anyone gets on me for using the sony store. I never bought anything from it all of my music was downloaded using official free codes. Plus the God of War soundtrack was a promo

The only thought that went in to my mind is to make an image with Alcohol 52% or 120% and mount it in DT.

Please explain you wish more precisly [oh Gosh, what is the right word?]
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

No the application I have has to burn to a CD. I want a virtual CD burner that instead "burn" to an ISO.

Comment

VirtualCD 9 have a virtual burner. You mount a image which contains a blank cd/dvd and then you can burn on this one.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

I hope I understand your request.

You can use Nero 6 or 7.
          Ashampoo Burningstudio 6.

In Nero you have to choose Image Recorder instead of your burner.
          Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
          Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
          Schreibt mir eine PN!
          If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

@bismax
            I believe he means he has an application that will only burn direct to disc, but he wants to fool it by using a virtual burner that will appear as a CD-RW drive, but instead write the files to an image.

@z3razerviper
            Try searching Google for "Virtual CD-RW". That should turn up some results for you.

Comment

there are also plans from our site to integrate such device later to DT Pro Advanced.

When this functionality is implemented is unknown - we have no
              ETA for this (low priority). Anyway, it IS planned

Comment

would be a nice feature i think!
                Good luck with the programming part

Comment

Working...
                X