Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working backup of MOH Airborne ??

Hello.

Anyone who succeded in making a working copy of MOH Airborne, so just mounting the image is enough to play the game?

I made a backup today, but when starting game with image after a few seconds it tells me that there is a conflivt with emulation software.

Any help is appreciated.

Used alcohol120% to make backup.

Thanks

Wait for YASU update as it is blacklisted in this SecuRom version (security module).
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I'm still using YASU 1.3.7070 and the game runs without any problems from my image. YASU 1.4 is kinda buggy, that's why I don't use it.

Comment

Originally Posted by DiabolikDK View Post
        Hello.
        Anyone who succeded in making a working copy of MOH Airborne, so just mounting the image is enough to play the game?
        I made a backup today, but when starting game with image after a few seconds it tells me that there is a conflivt with emulation software.
        Any help is appreciated.
        Used alcohol120% to make backup.
        Thanks
        Yes, I've made a backup of it. You'll need YASU to be running before you run the game. It will take a few seconds for Securom to verify but it will work.
        If you have latest DT and YASU and it still doesn't work probably your image is bad, try making a new one with the following settings:

1. Skip read errors = tick/Yes
        2. Get DPM, high precision. The best DPM extraction speed varies from drive to drive it seems, I use 8X, works all the time

Let us know how you go.

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
        I'm still using YASU 1.3.7070 and the game runs without any problems from my image. YASU 1.4 is kinda buggy, that's why I don't use it.
        What sort of bugs?

Comment

Working...
        X