• Show
Clear All

• Combat Mission Shock Force 1.03 blacklisting YASU

hi there!

Just read at GCW forums:

------
    v1.03 retail store version

Scanning -> E:\Combat Mission Shock Force\CM Shock Force.exe
    File Type : Exe, Size : 8884224 (0879000h) Byte(s)
    -> Suspicious MZ Header..
    [!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.33.0014
    - Scan Took : 5.203 Seconds
    --------------------------------

when I try the mini image SecuROM 07.33.0014 is blacklisting YASU so 1.03 can`t be played... please will this be added in a future version?

many thanks for the great work!

I know of at least 2 games using SecuROM 7.33.0014, and they both work with YASU:

- C&C3 1.08
    - Medal of Honor Airborne

Have you tried creating a full image? Cause mini images usually don't work with latest SecuROM versions.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fercyful View Post
      hi there!
      when I try the mini image SecuROM 07.33.0014 is blacklisting YASU so 1.03 can`t be played... please will this be added in a future version?
      Which version of YASU do you use ?
      There are Securom titles which blacklist YASU, but don't need YASU at all to run from image.
      Originally Posted by Reef View Post
      Cause mini images usually don't work with latest SecuROM versions.
      Securom dropped ISO check with v7.33, so in principal a Mini should run fine.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

thanks for the replies mates! Iґm trying to use YASU 1.4 (build 7080) with Daemon Tools 4.10 (SPD 1.50) I tried all... even disconnecting IDE drives... always "the emulation is detected" by Shock Force with patch 1.03, Iґm using the mini images of the game that you can download at a big site... hope something will arise or maybe a confirmation that somebody run 1.03 well using image + yasu.

thanks again!

Comment

@Fercyful
          No matter whether a Mini can run the game, you should also try a selfmade full image as suggested by Reef.
          If it's really a Blacklisting issue of YASU/virtual drive, you can also burn a RMPS copy with Alcohol.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

thanks for the tip Terramex!! will try it...

Comment

Working...
            X