PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Message Appears, Anyone Can Help?

ChinaGuy
20.12.2003, 08:39
Operating System: XP sp1
Burning Software: Nero, Alcohol 120%
Anti-virus Software: Norton 2004 pro
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.43

Since I cannot post my problem in the Common Problems and Solutions, I cry for help here~~
I've using the Deamon Tools for long. It worked so well that impressed me so much!
But wen I installed the new version(3.43);
a window appeared which noticed me that 'Device setup erro:code 25023 (0x61BF );
267 (0x10B ) Contact your support personnel'. I, anyhow, do not know anything may had changed of my computer.
What is the information about? What can I do?
Thanks~

FremeN
20.12.2003, 21:42
Operating System: Win 98SE
Burning Software: Nero, Clone CD
Anti-virus Software: NAV 2002
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.43 ???

I have the same problem. I've tried to install new wersion and my OS is crashed now :cry: . The message after installation is "Device setup error: code 25018..."

I can't start Windows in normal mode only in safe mode.

Anyone can help?

Darek

Development
20.12.2003, 23:36
25023 means setup cannot create file in the TEMP folder. Check that it is valid.
@FremeN: I wonder what lets you suppose your problem is the same?
You have different error code and different OS. No point to create a mess in the thread - make new thread and please descibe in details your configuration and how you got the crash, so we could reprodice it.

fangwl151
21.12.2003, 05:56
Operating System: 98SE
Burning Software: none
Anti-virus Software: none
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.43

Operating System: Win 98SE
Burning Software: Nero, Clone CD
Anti-virus Software: NAV 2002
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.43 ???

I have the same problem. I've tried to install new wersion and my OS is crashed now :cry: . The message after installation is "Device setup error: code 25018..."

I can't start Windows in normal mode only in safe mode.

Anyone can help?

Darekthe same

FremeN
21.12.2003, 08:50
25023 means setup cannot create file in the TEMP folder. Check that it is valid.
@FremeN: I wonder what lets you suppose your problem is the same?
You have different error code and different OS. No point to create a mess in the thread - make new thread and please descibe in details your configuration and how you got the crash, so we could reprodice it.

You're right, error code is different. OK, I put more info in a new thread.

Darek