securom loader 1.2 usage questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• securom loader 1.2 usage questions

First timer here, so be easy on the jargon...

So I have V1.2, but I have no idea how to use it.

I mounted and installed a game, and the instructions that came with SL V1.2, just say to use it, but don't say how.

Any help?

Feel free to dumb down the answer...

heya

we don't support pirated games here. so if you haven't created the image you want to use from a disc you legally own, please go away!

(a legally purchased game wouldn't ask you to use SL, would it?)

Comment

Pls ban that user. Dumb ass.
      Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
      Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
      Schreibt mir eine PN!
      If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Guys, he said "the instructions that came with SL V1.2", a.k.a. SecuROM Loader. Not with the game itself. We don't know if he owns a legit copy of the game or not.

@gofastmerc
        What program did you use to create the image? And what settings did you use when you made it?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
          Guys, he said "the instructions that came with SL V1.2", a.k.a. SecuROM Loader. Not with the game itself.
          That was my first thought, too. But in the Help.txt of ASR 1.2 you're not just told to use it.
          That phrase is at least suspect.
          Maybe you're right and some info on image creation will clear the situation.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
          X