The Guild 2 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guild 2 Error

Hi i have used Daemon tools in long time and now im at the Basic pro.
    I have installed basic pro and then after some days my computer crashed becourse of something "NOT DAEMON TOOLS" and then Windows got repaired and i need to reinstall everything i want to use. But i have reinstalled The Guild 2 and it gives me http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=7001 as error and i cant find Duplicades. I have tryed to turn daemon tools off and take my dvd out and it says the same not an error about it need the DVD. I have tryed to remove all devices and turn the Virtual system thing off so what shall i do

P.S. The Guild 2 Worked before the repaired windows also with daemon tools and basic pro. The Image is taked from my own DVD with Securom or what it is called.

P.P.S. It got repaired not reinstalled so everything was there some of it is not needed to reinstall.

Contact SecuROM support about this. Obviously their soft has some problem on your system, not ours.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

well all the support he really needs is in the link
      if he bothered to click it....
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Re:

Yeah i have read that but the problem is i dont know what is my own hardware and what is daemon tools. If you guys just could tell what thay mean then it could be a big help. Is it the Name thay mean Duplicate or the data that is? And have you guys tryed that without your computer goed down

Comment

Working...
        X