Local admin... somethin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local admin... somethin

well i've installed Daemon, but everytime I try to start the program I'm being told that I must be logged in on as local admin or something like that... I don't know what to do, I hope there's a simple answer to my problem!

Do you use Vista?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

If so, right-click on the executable for DTools (or the shortcut) and select "Run as administrator". It's part of UAC (User Account Control). All accounts are limited user accounts while it's enabled. So to run something with Administrator privileges requires running it under different credentials than your login.

Comment

Thanks, that solved it... But now I've got a new problem. daemon have worked once but every other try it says ЁThis Program requires at least Windows 2000 with SPTD 1,37 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivatedЁ

Comment

check if sptd is running, i had the same thing when i updated and sptd somehow disabled itself, multiple installs didnt help, deleting reg keys and reinstalling did the trick though
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

SPTD 1.37? That means you're running an older version of DTools. The latest version is 4.10 and comes with SPTD 1.50 included. If nothing else, at least update SPTD.

Need to mount or create an image? DAEMON Tools software is here at your service. Choose from laconic Lite, powerful Ultra or old but gold Pro and try for free.

Comment

Working...
            X