YASU cases restart when loading disc image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YASU cases restart when loading disc image

If Y.A.S.U. is running and i put a REAL cd/DVD in any drive, the computer restarts. Same thing happens when I open an image (cd or dvd), computer restarts. So I always have to exit the application before I load any image or CD\DVD.

Here's my info...
    WinXP Pro Service pack2
    AMD Athlon XP 2100
    1gb mushkin ram
    DT ver. - 4.10
    YASU ver. - 1.4 (7080)

Thanks in advance!
    Philip

Upload your latest minidump file from C:\Windows\minidump and link to here. Or if you're not sure how to do that, you can e-mail it to support@daemon-tools.cc and reference this thread. You can also e-mail it to me at Jito463 (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Comment

Here it is...
      http://www.messenjahmedia.com/temp/Mini092307-01.zip
      Let me know what you can come up with!
      Thanks,
      Philip

Comment

The crash was caused by drvmcdb.sys, which is part of Roxio and Sonic's Drag-To-Disc software. Packet writing software is notorious for being buggy and causing problems. InCD, DirectCD, Drag-To-Disc. It doesn't matter. My suggestion would be to uninstall this component unless you absolutely need it. Otherwise you could try uninstalling Roxio/Sonic (whichever you have) completely, then reinstall.

Comment

Well, did you notice that this file was in fact running in the background? 'Cause if so, I can just disable it. I don't use drag-n-drop or direct dics. You following me?
          Thanks,
          Philip

Comment

It had to have been running, or it couldn't have caused a BSOD.

Comment

Working...
            X