Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Plase insert CD"

Operating System: WinXP Pro
    Burning Software: CloneCD v.4.3.1.7 (free trial)
    Anti-virus Software: Norten AntiVirus Pro 2003
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.43

I'm having problems using DT. When I load an image, I can install the game normaly, but when I'm about to load the game, it says "please insert cd". It worked before on Warcraft 3: The frozen throne, but after I did a format it stopped working, only normal WC3:ROC works as it should ( can load from generic cd)

I'm also having probs with images that is made on my second computer, I can install the game perfectly, but when it comes to opening the game it only says that the cd is missing, but it is not" It is perfectly loaded as an generic cd, as far as I know though. These other games are Age of Mythology and Need for speed: underground.

Anyone know whats wrong? Cheers.

yeh. Got it now, Copytrooper's post in this thread helped me out. :wink: Thanks

But I havent got the other images to work though, those who were made at other computer. I know Age of Mythology is using Safedisc since the cd contains the "00000001.TMP" file, but it still says "please insert cd" even though I have turned on emulation for Safedisc in DT. Surely a bad image...

Comment

dg

its not becasue of that... mine used to work and now it dosent work anymore... i hate that

Comment

Working...
      X