Daemon Crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Crash!

Hello.I have a problem with DT Basic Pro Trial Edition.

First time I tried installing DT was OK ( program prompted me for reboot ---> SPDT installation? ).After reboot,installation continued and installed program.When it finished a splash screen appeared and it asked for my e-mail.I gave it and then the program crashed.I have done numerous installations and uninstallations properly ( with reboot in each task ) but with no effect.I even tried making clean uninstallations by searching some reg keys via the jv16 Power Tools but with no effect.I updated again my SPTD drive (SPTDinst-v150-x86.exe) but I didn't manage to remove it since they program warned me that it may cause instability to my system if I remove it and unless someone gives the green light I ain't doing that!So,any ideas?Anyone?

P.S.:After crash a *.txt file is generated in C:\DOCUME~1\...\Temp named 19ef_appcompat.txt.

P.S.2:Couldn't find an option to attach file...
    It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity

Other info...

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall properly the SPDT drivers.It seems now that,although I get the same kind of crash error,the agent remains open and I am able to change any settings via the tray icon ( except of course to open the DT itself ).Any ideas anyone?I am in desperate need of help.
    It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity

Comment

Please, delete "<System disc>:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Pro" and "<System disc>:\Documents and Settings\<user named profile>\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Pro" folder together with all the files.
      DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
      DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
      http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

Working...
      X