Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after install there is no any virtual drives... Using Vista Ultimate and latest DT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after install there is no any virtual drives... Using Vista Ultimate and latest DT.

Hi all, i installed latest version of DT, everything was ok, no errors during installation... But there is no any virtual devices appeared in My computer after... Actually i have in Virtual CD/DVD this: device 0: []; as you can see there is no name letter for this device... When I try to assign it DT reported: unable to set new driver letter, but this letter is free for naming... I can open and mount files, but nothing happens... No autoload, no errors, nothing. The name of the iso is showing in Virtual CD/DVD -> Device 0 []: <name of iso>.

I tried Alcohol 120, it can't create any virtual devices and not reporting any errors too. Crap...

I hope for any advices. Using latest Vista Ultimate Russian, have asus striker extreme mb. So as i have mb with nvidia chipset i have all my devices in safety removable list... But it's ok for nvidia chipset... Virtual device didn't appear here eather...

Sorry for bad english.

Check related thread in common problems and solutions forum.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Copytrooper, thanks. It helps, but for Vista users you need to provide this way c:\windows\ (not c:\windows\inf) for custom driver install. Don't forget to check subfolders.

Comment

C:\Windows\inf is still valid for vista.

Comment

Working...
        X