Kernel Debugger, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kernel Debugger, please help

Please help, i am having some trouble with the SCSI drive, the problem is that I installed Daemon Tools and all was well for a while then out of the blue this message started poping up [it goes someting like this] SCSI drive version 1.43 for windows 2000 and above only, please deactivate kernel debigger to continue.

I cannot figure out what to do, i have vista ultimate and has never given me such a problem with DT. I have tried to unistall but because of the message it deactivated or stops the uninstallation or re-installation. Please help me and get this problem fixed. Thanks.

Install SPTD 1.50 (www.duplexsecure.com)
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks i will give it a try...

Comment

Nope the problem is still there... I tried to install 1.50, it asks me to restart and that i do but in the end i get this same message... "This Program requires at least Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.43 or higher. Kernel debugger must be Deactivated." What can i do to this problem sorted because it will not allow to unistal it either... please help.

Comment

Hi! First of all we need to know your OS version, msinfo report, event logs. Please check your e-mail for the all instructions.
          Last edited by SUPPORT4; 05.10.2007, 16:28.
          DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
          DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
          http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

Ok, this is it.
            Vista has a kernel debugger enabled by default, and this needs to be disabled. IMHO, no one needs it anyway.

So, if you are the admin, or have powers, Run "CMD"

Then in command prompt, type:

bcdedit /debug off

This will stop the errors, if you get any new errors, just do a reinstall.

PS: Admins, please sticky this. This error comes up way too often.

Comment

hi i tried that, but it said that bcdedit is not recognize as a internal or an external command. i have windows xp.

Comment

XP doesn't have bcdedit - only Vista.
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

oh, so how would i fix my problem?

Comment

The same question (Windows XP). PLZ help.

Comment

Incompatibility between Daemon Tools and Spyware Doctor from Google Pack

Incompatibility between Daemon Tools and Spyware Doctor from Google Pack

"Internal setup error. Error code: 14. Contact support." --> during installation

"This program requires at least Windows 2000 with SPDT 1.51 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivated." --> during runtime

Google Pack "Spyware Doctor" conflicts with Daemon Tools Lite
                      more specifically the windows service "PC Tools Security Service"

Using msconfig.exe disable the windows service "PC Tools Security Service" or
                      Uninstall "Spyware Doctor" from Google Pack

Related post(s):

"Internal setup error. Error code: 14. Contact support." - can't install lite or pro
                      "Internal setup error. Error code: 14. Contact support." - can't install lite or pro - THE DAEMON TOOLS FORUM

Kernel Debugger issue...
                      Kernel Debugger issue... - THE DAEMON TOOLS FORUM

Kernel Debugger, please help
                      Kernel Debugger, please help - THE DAEMON TOOLS FORUM

Comment

Working...
                      X