PDA

View Full Version : Hebrew Translation

HmND
05.10.2007, 16:07
There seems to be a problem with this thing in DTools Pro. After I put the HEB.dll into Lang folder and start Daemon Tools, it automatically changes everything into "????" signs except certain menu subjects. The language choice still shows "English", and when I try to pick Hebrew it goes back to English, while still being incorrect.
I also can't revert back to the REAL english unless I remove the heb.dll file away.
Any idea what I did wrong with the translation? Or is it supposed to be like this for some weird reason? :confused:
EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like I picked the wrong LanguageID again.. somehow O_O Sorry, will update now.
EDIT #2: Ok fixed now.

Blazkowicz
05.10.2007, 16:15
Your language id was still the id for English.
It has to be 0000040d. Attached is the fixed one.

EDIT: Oh, you have already seen your error.

HmND
05.10.2007, 16:22
Yeah I noticed. It's weird, because on the list of hex language ids, Hebrew had the english entry first, and then the "0d". Anyway, I fixed that and also some small entry which was a bit incorrect.

Blazkowicz
05.10.2007, 16:25
Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.

HmND
05.10.2007, 16:30
Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.
Says Hebrew here both in the translation tool and DTools interface.

Blazkowicz
05.10.2007, 18:59
http://download.copybase.ch/redaktion/Markus/Images/HEB.dll.jpg

I mean complete language from file, your id and language is just String 7000 and 7001 in DLL to be recognized in DT.

HmND
06.10.2007, 02:13
http://download.copybase.ch/redaktion/Markus/Images/HEB.dll.jpg
I mean complete language from file, your id and language is just String 7000 and 7001 in DLL to be recognized in DT.
I have no idea why it would even say so or how can I fix that. All I did was to translate it into proper Hebrew and putting the "Hebrew" and the languageid into proper fields.

mastermind
06.10.2007, 19:11
It's DTPro Translator that writes LANG_ARABIC 0x0 to every string resource. His translation will still be correct for DT as long as the correct language ID is specified.