DT looking for game in wrong drive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT looking for game in wrong drive...

I had Daemon Tools working on my old PC, and it WAS indeed working like a charm.
    I got a brand new PC, got the DVD drives working (2 LGґs, one master on E:\ and another one on F:\). G:\ is usually the drive letter for the Pen Drive. I mean, on the old computer, Daemon Tools always worked on H:\ on the old computer.
    On this new computer, both games installs fine (theyґre both 2 CDґs games, and are required swapping during installation. One game, installs from 1 and 2, and then plays with CD2, and the other installs from 1 e 2 and then requires another swap to CD1 to play.), but when the game is supposed to start, it starts looking for the CD on drive E:\ (the light on the drive starts blinking), and not on the mounted image on drive H:\, as it was supposed to (and used to). Both games were working on the old PC, and now theyґre not anymore... can anybody please help?

The used drive depends on the game, not on Daemon Tools. Some games recognize the driveletter the program was installed from and only work with this drive. Others only use the first found CD/DVD, ignoring all other optical drives. Some don't care about driveletters.

Did you install from the CD in drive E:, but do you try to play with the image mounted in drive H:?

Which game(s) are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
    X