• DAEMON Tools Pro driver error: 0 -

---------------------------
    DTProAgent
    DAEMON Tools Pro driver error: 0 -
    OK

What is this all about? It was working fine yesterday!

Originally Posted by TERRYC02 View Post
    DTProAgent
    DAEMON Tools Pro driver error: 0 -
    OK

What is this all about? It was working fine yesterday!
    I found that my drives have disappeared inside the program. Under Virtual CD/DVD Devices and Physical CD/DVD Devices, all are empty. I am supposed to have 3 virtual drives and 1 physical drive. My Computer and Device Manager have shown all 4 of them to be around, and so is Nero InfoTool.

Please let me know why this is happening.

Comment

And what did you install since yesterday?

Comment

Probably only F.E.A.R. the game and nothing else if I recall correctly, lots of stuff happening in my computer. What is actually causing and what does the error mean anyway? Is there anyway to fix it? I have not tried a uninstall/reinstall as of yet.

Comment

Hi,

i've got excatly the same error... i'm running vista32 ultimate...

yesterday everything was still fine, i installed several games und uses man images, but today i get this error...

i tried to reinstall DT PRO and SPTD but nothing solved this problem...

Comment

It is a random problem of some sorts. Restart your computer and keep trying again until it works.

Comment

Originally Posted by TERRYC02 View Post
              It is a random problem of some sorts. Restart your computer and keep trying again until it works.
              well let me see ... that is not true at least for me it isn't
              I can't get daemon tools pro to mount any thing because (even though it says IDE is installed you can't see any virtual drives installed so it isn't) if I click on the Damon tools icon can then mount it gives me a error " Daemon tools pro Driver error 0" message I have been fight with this for a week now

Comment

i get this error too
                windows 2003 enterprise x86
                screenshots:

Comment

Exact same problem here on XP Pro x64 bit. No idea why it's not working, but didn't have it initially. Maybe it was a Service Pack update. I'm going to try other version of DT to see if I have any luck with those.

Comment

Working...
                  X