Search for images not working if Ukrainian language selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search for images not working if Ukrainian language selected

It's very strange, but if Ukrainian language is selected, Search for Images does not work in DT Pro. If you click "Start" button, nothing happens. I could not believe it depends on GUI language and thought that the feature is not completely ready yet. But now I have decided to verify it. I switched GUI back to English and it started to work.

I'm unable to reproduce this when using the translations that I have (the ones included with DT Pro and my Norwegian one). No matter which language I've chosen, the search function works normally.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, I was talking about Ukrainian language, and not all the rest. Try this DLL:

Comment

Ok, I see the problem using the Ukranian translation. I can't see the characters either, only question marks ("?") - I probably don't have full support for those languages installed.

Perhaps the DT devs should take a look at your problem.

Comment

Select "Ukrainian" or "Russian" in "Language for non-Unicode programs" combobox of "Advanced" tab of "Regional and Language Options" applet in Control Panel.
          After reboot you'll have cyrillic fonts installed.
          However you'll not be seeing native Norwegian letters any more until you switch it back to what you had before.

Comment

Very strange problem. Probably a case for the developers.

Comment

Working...
            X