Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch french compatible with D.Tools 4.10

Good Morning,
    Where I can find a french patch compatible with D.Tools 4.10 ?
    I downloaded the patch FRE.dll on your site and I installed it in the directory C:\Programme Files\Daemon Tools\Lang, but nothing happened.
    I abolished the patch ENU.dll after having installed the patch FRE.dll. But a box of dialogue signals me No language support detected and I cannot achieve the software.
    My computer works under XP SP2 Home Edition.
    Thank you very much for your help.

I'm not sure whether a new DT Lite-compatible FRE.dll has been published yet. Several changes has been made to the translations lately, making the old translations (with numeric file names) obsolete and unusable in version 4.10. The FRE.dll that has been published, probably has only support for Daemon Tools Pro currently.

This is a work in progress, but personally I know nothing about the status on the French translation. There was another user addressing the problem recently, saying that he would apply to become a translator himself. However, I don't know how that worked out.

Check back soon, and perhaps a new translation will be available.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

FRE.dll is ready and delivered with DT PRO since around one month.

This DLL is compatible with DAEMON TOOLS 4.10 without any modification, the DLL shall be located in lang folder and the language set in DAEMON TOOLS menu (language).

I don't know if this DLL has been officialy put at disposal in DAEMON TOOLS web pages.

Olivier

Comment

Originally Posted by OlivierFromFrance View Post
        FRE.dll is ready and delivered with DT PRO since around one month.
        This DLL is compatible with DAEMON TOOLS 4.10 without any modification, the DLL shall be located in lang folder and the language set in DAEMON TOOLS menu (language).
        I don't know if this DLL has been officialy put at disposal in DAEMON TOOLS web pages.
        Olivier
        The FRE.dll that comes with latest DT Pro has many missing strings and does not work with DT Lite (just checked it). Perhaps you can post your translation in the translations forum or send it to Swilma?

I'm sure the DT team will present the users with updated downloadable translations for DT Lite soon.
        Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

My translation has been sent a long time ago, I will check if it is possible to let the user access to it.

Olivier

Comment

Until it will be officially release in next DT PRO and lite versions, I have attached FRE.dll here :

Feel free to give some comments, please note that the words in English are not yet possible to translate.

Olivier

Comment

Working...
            X