Last French translation to release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last French translation to release

I have seen a post where users claim that the FRE.dll is not up to date (some traduction are missing (*)) and not compatible with DT light.

The last one that I have released for DT PRO adavanced Edition is a full traduction which also is compatible with DAemon tools 4.10 free version (is DT light ?)

(*) Please note that there are still a few traduction missing in DT MMI because they are not part of the ENU.dll language.

Is it possible to let the user access to it ?

Thanks

Olivier

First of all they could search in the translation forum.
    Second they could wait for the next release because any updated translation files will be found there.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by bismax View Post
      First of all they could search in the translation forum.
      Second they could wait for the next release because any updated translation files will be found there.
      As far as I can see, that translation hasn't been uploaded in any threads on the forum, and DT Lite has no other languages included than English.
      Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Look at the first post. I think that was not the first french translation file.
        Schreibt mir eine PN!
        If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

The FRE.dll in the .zip file attached in that post, has 186 empty/missing strings and does not work with DT Lite.
          Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok. So I will return to my first post: jsut wait for the next release. Look at my bug list thread.

We made a lot of additional work to the devs, u know
            Schreibt mir eine PN!

Comment

Working...
            X