Hitman BloodMoney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman BloodMoney

Have it mounted, and i tried running it through secureROM loader 1.2 and it still won't open...the same secureROM message keeps popping up "Wrong disc inserted. Please insert the...". I really want to play this game.

Try using Y.A.S.U and cloaking your drives, and then maybe using a mini-image of the disk to mount with, I think that worked for me. The latest version of yasu only works with daemon tools but if you use alcohol 120 you can find the link to version 1.3 out there somewhere..

YASU keeps getting blacklisted, but there is a solution if a security program detects that it is running..you can just hex edit the application and change the name of the program to something else, and it will work fine...thats what i had to do to get some newer games to work...because the program apparently hasnt updated its anti-blacklisting.

Comment

It seems your image is bad, click on the link in my signature.

BTW when you really want to play the game, just insert your original disc.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

how do i hex edit yasu?
        and i did end up just using the original disk btw haha

Comment

That trick was for an older version of YASU. You don't need to use it for the current version.

Comment

Working...
          X