Safedisc 4.85 capable hider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safedisc 4.85 capable hider?

A recent somewhat necessary patch updated a program to safedisc 4.85, until then it used 4.6 which I used YASU to handle but YASU only deals with safedisc versions up to 4.7. And the program now asks for the CD each time it starts. (Which I have but means I now have to take it with my laptop if I want use it and hope something doesn't happen to it.)

I also tried SD4hider with no luck. Will try ProtStop and CureRom tonight but suspect since they're older then YASU they won't help, so any knowledge or recommendations?

Thanks

Which program did you updated?
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

ProtStop and CureRom also didn't work.

The program is Hash Animation Master, version 14c. 14b and earlier just used safedisc 4.6.

Comment

Not a perfect solution, but I found disabling the secondary IDE channel (which controlled the physical optical drive) followed with a reboot worked. but if I re-enable the drives controller to actually use the drive I'll have to reboot again after re-disabling the secondary IDE channel to reuse the program. Also with this method YASU isn't necessary.

If a method is found to allow the use of the physical drive with the program, please reply. I hope the next version of YASU will deal with safedisc 4.85.

Comment

Working...
        X