You must reboot after previous operation in Vista 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must reboot after previous operation in Vista 64

This was after a repair install of Vista Home Premium 64.
    Now..OK, before you jump down my neck..Yes, I have searched for the key: 19659239224e364682fa4baf72c53ea4 in Local machine, software in the registry and its not present. Yes, I have reinstalled the SPTD and did not work in trying to reinstall Dtools pro. So, yes I manually deleted the SPTD registry keys. Still nothing. Same message.
    I am now wondering if there is something that needs deleting in the 64bit registry structure, but god knows what or where.
    Ihave tried SafeMode as well..nope.
    Anyone care to shed some light on this please?
    Last edited by coolchris; 26.10.2007, 08:00.

Nobody? I have bought this...do I have to post this in Customer help or something??

Comment

Well, you did reboot after reg key deletion, before re-installation?
      Did you check related thread in common problems and solutions forum?
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

HI. Yes I checked the thread relating to this and tried all the solutions, but nothing worked. Yes, I did reboot after deleting the reg key, thats why I am wondering if there is something in the 64 bit registry thats causing this to happen...

Comment

So, it seems there is no solution to this particular problem then? I would have thought that you could just reinstall the app without any problem.
          This aint very good especially as I bought the product and now its completely useless!

Comment

Working...
          X