Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instalation problems: I'm stuck in an infinet loop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instalation problems: I'm stuck in an infinet loop.

oki I had a weird error a few days ago with me DX10 where is was not detecting my hardware, so I had to preform an upgrade of vista(funny how it lets you upgrade to the same version you are useing) to fix the issues. well the upgrade worked and fixed all the weird problems I was haveing with
    DX10, but I think the upgrade broke Deamon tools. So I figured reinstallign would fix everything. Now I am running vista Business 64bit, and maybe 3-4 months ago I installed Deamon Tools with out a hitch. With the recent attempts to install however I have been stuck in a loop.. I run the installer and it says "hey buddy I need to reboot to finish this up" so I restart. when I restart the reinstaller starts up and givers me the same I need to reboot message. Its done it maybe 10 times now.. I even tried to install in safemode, but not luck.
    Any help would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

~ari~

I did the EXACT same thing and now im stuck in the exact same loop. HELP!

Comment

Search for complete removement of SPTD in this forum. After this procedure install SPTD 1.53 manually (www.duplexsecure.com) and running DT installer then.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
      X