Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start connection problem when i try enter email in ''DAEMON TOOLS PRO ADVANCED''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start connection problem when i try enter email in ''DAEMON TOOLS PRO ADVANCED''

This is the first time that i am using the DT PRO ADVANCED, but when i try run it, it load and say for me enter my e-mail address. When i put my e-mail and press OK, appears the error ''connection to server failed, please check your internet connection and any firewall software you may have.''

what i do?? i have my connection working fine here...

Do you use a proxy? Could your firewall be blocking access for DTools Pro?

Comment

Originally Posted by black-ninja2008 View Post
      This is the first time that i am using the DT PRO ADVANCED, but when i try run it, it load and say for me enter my e-mail address. When i put my e-mail and press OK, appears the error ''connection to server failed, please check your internet connection and any firewall software you may have.''
      what i do?? i have my connection working fine here...
      I'm having the same issue...it appears disc-soft server is down

Comment

@killer32
        Disc-soft is up again.

@black-ninja2008
        When have you bought the advanced version?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Hi I've the same problem that black-ninja2008. It puts me an error "Error. Connction to server failed, please check your internet connection and any firewall software you may have". I have the firewall disable and the same error. Any help?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english

Comment

i get DT pro Advanced in 27th setember, but i cant load, because when i try send my e-mail... it dont connect.... i am us9ng ADSL and firewall is not blocked it...

Comment

I have the same problem. I think is an issue with router ports, can you tell me which port is used when the email is sent?
              Thanks.

Comment

To all the guys having problems:

Use the support at disc-soft.com!

You've paid for it, so use it, because they can help you even better than us.
                Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
                Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
                Schreibt mir eine PN!
                If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

I had the same problem and found a solution. mierdatuti said he's sorry for his English and my English is also not very good. So we have something in common and that's a non-English windows Version.
                  Deamon Tools created a folder named "DAEMON Tools Pro" under C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data
                  You have to copy that Folder to
                  C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\[Application Folder in your language] In my case its the folder "Anwendungsdateien" for the German Windows Version.

Comment

Working...
                  X