Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT Pro 4.10.215 Works And 4.10.218 Doesnt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Pro 4.10.215 Works And 4.10.218 Doesnt?

Hi there, im having some major problems here, ive spent about 4 or 5 hours on this and i cant resolve it myself, its driving me crazy already..
    i want to use this IDE virtual drive but DT Pro Adv 4.10.218 installes but doesnt work says that DTProHlp.dll is not a valid image for windows when i try to open, on the otherhand 4.10.215 works perfectly but doesnt have IDE virtual drive LoL im going nuts here, why is it that this doesnt work?

need some help before i through my HD out the window.

Thanks!!

DTProHlp.dll
    What image are you trying to mount?

Comment

When did you buy DT Pro Advanced?

Comment

Originally Posted by Godmyster View Post
        Hi there, im having some major problems here, ive spent about 4 or 5 hours on this and i cant resolve it myself, its driving me crazy already..
        i want to use this IDE virtual drive but DT Pro Adv 4.10.218 installes but doesnt work says that DTProHlp.dll is not a valid image for windows when i try to open, on the otherhand 4.10.215 works perfectly but doesnt have IDE virtual drive LoL im going nuts here, why is it that this doesnt work?
        need some help before i through my HD out the window.
        Thanks!!
        Please check out this thread: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/dtpr...lp-t17951.html
        Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

I found the solution, i guess it was AVG that was corrupting this Lol oh well thats anyways guys

Comment

I want use vIDE but i can create any new vIDE because the IDE adapter is not enabled but when I try enabled him i ghet info that he can't be instaled on my comp and it is wrong version for my windows
            Foto:
            Fotosik.pl to idealne miejsce na Twoje zdjęcia i realizowanie pasji fotografią.

Fotosik.pl to idealne miejsce na Twoje zdjęcia i realizowanie pasji fotografią.

Sry for my english Plz help me i have win Xp withs SP2

Comment

@Newlo1

You shouldn't visit cracker sites. Also where is your customer tag?
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Do you both own DTProAE legally?
                Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
                Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
                Schreibt mir eine PN!
                If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Working...
                X