X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensing change please

Folks,

This one activiation thing sucks.

I bought it, I am the only user of it, I have 3 computers I mount images on sometimes and frankly I am not spending $150 usd for that right.

Either add a few more hardware activiations for free so people with more than one computer can have them activiated or charge a very small fee for a 5 pack.

This is crap and ill just pirate the other copies if you dont fix it =/

Love the software, dont mind supporting it at all, one activation is crap - even bioshock had to back off their 2 activation pack. I CERTAINLY think you should have activiation like it is, but a one time is too restrictive.

You can use it on the other computers too, you just have to revoke manually on disc-soft.com.

For only mounting DT Lite is enough for you. Also the license is for one simultaneous use.

You should contact an admin about your customer tag.

Also don't state you will pirate the other copies or else it is possible some lawyers will contact you.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

@twylight:

FYI:
      multi-user license for 3 users Advanced Edition (PC installations) cost 83.76 EUR (EU VAT not included)

so it is not 150 USD...
      Last edited by r-support1; 31.10.2007, 23:39.

Comment

It is for one year if i'm not mistaken r-support1.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by twylight View Post
          Either add a few more hardware activiations for free so people with more than one computer can have them activiated or charge a very small fee for a 5 pack.
          This is crap and ill just pirate the other copies if you dont fix it
          Am I the only one who finds it ironic that you tell them to give it to you free or you'll steal it for free? As Blazkowicz said, just use DTools Lite to mount your images on the other computers. Do you really need to be able to create images on all three systems? If it's the vIDE that you want, then you just have to decide if it's worth the extra cost per computer. Alternatively, you could try mounting the vIDE drive over the network to your other computers via iSCSI.

Comment

Working...
          X