"You must reboot after previous operation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You must reboot after previous operation"

I know, this is answered in the "common problems" forum or whatever, but uh... the registry key that that sticky says should exist, doesn't.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\19659239224e364682fa4b af72c53ea4

That one.

SPTD installs and uninstalls fine, I've done it twice, and Alcohol was screwed up, but I was able to manually uninstall it. So I really... have NO idea what to do at this point.

Vista Install Problem - "You must reboot after previous operation"

I've seen the common problems thread, I've seen the solution, but apparently it doesn't apply to me. The registry entry doesn't exist, so I can't delete it. SPTD installs and uninstalls fine, independently of Daemon Tools, and uh... yeah, I have no fucking idea what to do.

Comment

LOL. Join the club mate. See my thread further down. Absolutely given up on this. Superb support

Comment

It's not a REALLY big issue though. Are you telling me the people who developed this can't just disable the SPTD installer or the check for it or something in the next release?

Didn't the older versions have the option to install SPTD separately? Or can't they release a quick fix that changes the registry or patches your installer so that it works properly?

The people who created this should be able to produce a solution if one doesn't yet exist, so I don't see why this would be a problem at all, now that it's in the open.

Comment

Working...
        X