Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn don't run Star Wars Knights of the old republic. I copied by Clone cd but don't run so who help me plz ='(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn don't run Star Wars Knights of the old republic. I copied by Clone cd but don't run so who help me plz ='(

Damn don't run Star Wars Knights of the old republic. I copied by Clone cd but don't run so who help me plz ='(

The game is securom 4.8x protected and you can't copy it successfully just with clonecd. Either use twinpeak to patch the image prior to burning with clonecd (copy will work on most but not all drives) or use alcohol with securom new 4.x settings and enable RMPS emulation either in alcohol or daemon tools before playing (copy will work in nearly all drives so long as RMPS emulation enabled).

Comment

You can also extract the sector density data via BlindWrite Suite's BWABuilder utility and put the resulting BWA file in the directory with your image files. DAEMON Tools can then use this file to successfully emulate the game's SecuROM copy protection.

Comment

Latest patch introduces a new secrom version from 4.87 to 5.00.03

This new version apparently checks for emulation settings. Using latest version of Alcohol 120 to image with securom 4.x/5.x settings and making sure that daemon tools emulation is turned off will allow the image to still be run.

Tested it myself... :lol:

Comment

Working...
        X