X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTPro Agent crash

Hello,

just encountered a small bug.
    When right-clicking on DTProAgent Tray Icon 3x or more while image is mounting, the Agent crashes.
    Tried it with .mds images multiple times, problem is reproducible if needed.

DTProAdvanced, SPTD 1.51

AppName: dtproagent.exe AppVer: 4.10.218.0 ModName: unknown
    ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 01385092

More detailed tech. information also available.

Greetings

F.P.

hmm... just tried it, but crash here.
    maybe i am just to slow, but the image is almost directly loaded. (this was a small .iso i try it again when i got a .mds dvd)

Comment

Yes, isos are too quickly mounted, but mds take a few seconds - at least on my PC.
      However, Disc-Soft Support already answered via E-Mail that they "made a lot of fixes in Agent work, including some Agent crashes". So this is probably fixed in next build.
      (I also reported this issue via DTPro)

Comment

still cant get it to crash... but i hope it will be fixed
        lets wait and see.

Comment

Tried it and also getting the agent crash. Not really a problem since i dont click that much while mounting :-) . But still a bug i guess.

Comment

a moment ago, i had a agent crash too. the problem occured, when i tried to add a second vide drive. at this time, the first vide drive was used to install an app. it seems to me, like the drive adding process had a timeout ..

daemon tools: v4.10.218.0
            burning soft: nero 6
            anti-virus: avast
            firewall: comodo
            error dump: http://ubuntuusers.de/paste/18135/

(i could`t add the txt file --> Your file of 52.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype. )
            Last edited by silverblue; 14.11.2007, 19:45.

Comment

Working...
            X