Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemon tools puzzling software

hi to all folks here, from a newbie to the forum

have dloaded daemon tools 4 times now and still i dont get the program, dload -install-click silver lightning icon-nothin, zilch, not a thing..going thru the start menu to open daemon results in exactly the same thing, nothing zilch, no sign of the program running, however i now have a green lightning icon on my toolbar..

have spent 3 days trying to find any and i mean any instructions for daemontools but can find nothing about how to run it , having sent several messages to diff forums , they all say the same , that there are no instructions as to how to get the prog on the screen, and that all have deleted the prog as they are unable to use it..

surely sks can point me in the right direction as to where on earth the prog is and if it works and how to use it....seems a very strange prog to me when nothing appears on the screen so you cannot see what your supposed to do..

still i am sure someone will tell me what to do and possibly where to get a working copy of the prog from any site other than daemon site as i get nothing with that dload,

many many thanks to any who can help

cheers now

DAEMON Tools 4 Lite has only the interface accessed by right-clicking the taskbar icon. You can find all the required commands there. The full interface exists only in DT Pro.

Comment

nothing is easier - you download the damn thing ,
      install it.

After reboot you can just right or leftclick on the tray-icon!
      (That is the icon at the right bottom, where the clock is, too)

There you can then mount an image. Unmount it. Adjust your
      virtual-files etc etc.

It is more or less self-explaining.

On the other hand we see the need of a good help-section,
      there is actually a completely new helpsection in the pipeline
      - and I guess its pretty soon here.

Another option would be to download instead of DT Light
      DAEMON Tools Professional. Either Trial (10 days) or
      advertisement version. Check it out and if it fit your needs
      just license it. For DAEMON Tools Pro a full online-help,
      customer-section and special support exists

Comment