DT 4.10 and new game images problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT 4.10 and new game images problem

I noticed recently that all new games have mini images made for daemon tool 4.06 (Hellgate London,Crysis,NFS Pro Street...etc).A

lso i tryed to run this mini images in combination with daemon tool 4.10 and yasu 1.4 7080 but no success.Also DT 4.06 can't recognize some mini images

It only works with 4.06.And 4.06 But,since im playing CoH online,mini image for that game only works with 4.10 Now u can imagine,everytime i want to play diffrent game i must reinstall daemon tool to version 4.06 and opposite 4.10,lol.

And i can't use cracked exe since im playing this games online.Will soon come new fully functional dt that works with all images?

Actually mini images are not supported at all.
    Did you check with "normal" images?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Yes,it drops message "emulation detected".

Comment

Originally Posted by Igor.Cule View Post
        INow u can imagine,everytime i want to play diffrent game i must reinstall daemon tool to version 4.06 and opposite 4.10,lol.
        You can try Alcohol 52% 1.9.6.5429 for Securom 7.33.0017/7.34.0014, maybe same exception as for DT 4.06.
        Or install DT Pro Basic and DT 4.06.
        Or use your Original disc.

Originally Posted by Igor.Cule View Post
        Will soon come new fully functional dt that works with all images?
        That's the nature of new DT versions
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Company of Heroes in online mode doesn't need a DVD inserted.
          MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
          IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

Originally Posted by Benni View Post
            Company of Heroes in online mode doesn't need a DVD inserted.

Yes it require.Sometimes game ask for orginal DVD in drive to verify.(Message in game pops up "Where did u buy game - retail store,steam,direct2drive,that happens once in 20 or so game starts)When i choose retail store game require to insert orginal DVD to verify or to exit in windows.

Comment

Working...
            X