Can't register DT Pro Adv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't register DT Pro Adv

Okay, so I bought the aforementioned program about twelve hours ago, didn't have any problems with the installation, but I cannot get past the "Enter Email" screen. Upon entering the appropriate email and hitting OK I get some "cannot connect to server" message, and am told to check my connection and firewall.
    I don't have a firewall. None. Nor do any of the computers on my network.
    My connection is perfectly fine.
    The only mention of this issue that I can find relates to non-English versions of XP, but I'm running an English version of XP, so that's not it. Hence I'm completely at a loss as to what my next step should be. I don't see any log getting generated, I don't get any error more detailed than "cannot connect" and I am not running any programs that should or even could be interfering with my internet connection.
    Is there some way my router, which isn't even set up for encryption, could be causing this problem? Is there anything I can post to narrow down the culprit? Is it just that the server is down, and hence the program honestly cannot connect to it?
    Extremely confused,
    John

Try sending them a support request about this via this form: http://www.disc-soft.com/sendmsg. You may receive a quicker response to your problem then.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X