SPTD Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPTD Assistance

The problem I am having is with bootup. It is taking almost a good 8-10 minutes for my system to load and this only started 2 days ago before that my system rebooted in like 2 minutes. I was in another forum and they had me run numerous programs to try and figure out what the problem was all to no avail. However on the last scan I did with RegSearch some stuff showed up and I was directed this way as they are thinking that this sptd is at the root of my problems. If you dont mind I would like to link you to where I was getting help on this issue I have so you could see all of what has been done. http://groups.msn.com/CommunityFeedb...lete=0&CDir=-2

Hopefully I will get some more insight as to a cause of this. Thanks...

You can easily check if SPTD is causing the problem, just uninstall SPTD using it's installer (www.duplexsecure.com).

If error is gone try to install latest SPTD 1.53. If error exist even with this version contact duplexsecure using their forum to get this problem solved.
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 08.12.2007, 22:36.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Ok I have used the installer to uninstall it and have rebooted. However after running RegSearch there are multiple instances of this in my registry. It is quite long and would take up about 8 posts in here to get it all in and I cant send it as an attachemnt to be looked at. Any way I can get this log looked at seeing as I have uninstalled SPTD and it still has multiple instances in my registry.

Comment

But does it still take 8-10 minutes to boot Windows?
        Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes it was still loading 8 or more minutes. However this thread can be closed because The issue was being caused from my pc not having any CD Drive. Slapped a new cd rom in and voila boot time is back to normal.

Comment

Working...
          X