Can't install daemon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't install daemon!

I'm trying to install the newest version of daemon tools pro 4.11.0219. But after some little load it just writes me: Unable to iniatialaze daemon tools plugin. What could it be?

Same problem here. When i run the installer i get "Unable to initialize Daemon tools Pro setup plugin" error. This only happens with the latest DT Pro version 4.11.0219. Previous version 4.10.218 installs without problems. I am on Windows XP Home SP1 btw. Please help. Thanx

Comment

Why don't you upgrade your XP to SP2?

Comment

But I already have SP2. And I've never had problems with all Daemons. Also I have 2 PC, with one absolutely clean SP2, and one mine, with lots af games, progs and etc. So I have no idea, what sort af problem is it.

Comment

Have you tried doing a CRC check of the DTPro setup file, to ensure it's intact and properly downloaded? Or, have you tried re-downloading it from disc-soft? Sometimes downloads may be prematurely ended without the client/browser reporting errors (i.e. everything seems normal, even though the transfer wasn't completed properly).
          Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X